Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's spring...!!!




                   
Hello Lovely Reader,  I Know its too late, OH my GOD,  Its Already been about 2 and half months since my Last Post, I am so SORRY Being too late Because I was so busy on my personal works. Hope Everyone are doing good and I am also doing Good.
         Its march and spring is here which is very beautiful and Perfect season. Today I am going to share about my Spring Look which is very Natural, Simple and Causal look. The Elastic Floral Headband is the main look of Today's look which indicate Spring Season . I have worn long black Skirt and paired with simple slipper which is very easy and Comfort to Wear. I have completed the whole  look with the Bag and the Necklace. Hope Everyone Love this Post.
        

                                     Till My Next Post, Stay Update, Love You all, Take Care.


             Outfits Details: 

          Floral Headband:  Balaji Citycentre
         Slipper: Sphinx Citycentre
         Long Skirt: Gift
         Necklace: Jagshuv Citycentre
         Bag: Mom Collection  
         Location: Dreams of Garden
          Photo Courtesy: Bibash Rakhal Magar 

Much Love

Thanking You

Rakshya Thapa